SUNDAY 19th MAY 2013 – JOINT SERVICE @ CROFTON PARK BAPTIST CHURCH
This coming Sunday we’re going to come together as Transform Network churches in the evening at Crofton Park Baptist Church from 6.30pm – 8.30pm. We’ll worship, hear from God’s word, and pray together.
SATURDAY 18th MAY – WOMEN’S BREAKFAST
This Saturday morning there’s a women’s breakfast at Crofton Park Baptist Church from 9.30-11.30am. Come to meet others and explore how to express yourself in writing.
SATURDAY 18th MAY – MEN’S WALK
The Men’s walk will be around Cudham, Surrey. We will meet in the car park in Cudham which is near the Blacksmiths Arms Pub at 2.15pm. Directions are: Get on to the A21 and go through Locksbottom, across Farnborough Common onto Farnborough Way until you come to the large roundabout near Green Street Green. Take 3rd exit onto Cudham Lane North. That takes you into the village, keep going through the village and you come to the Blacksmith Arms Pub on your left. The free car park is just past the pub on your left. The walk is 3.5 miles and we will finish at the pub at about 5pm after some refreshment. People will be free to stay on as they wish.
“Don’t conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed”
Transform Network exists for:
1) DEVOTION: encouraging people to seek God personally and corporately through worship, prayer, and fasting. Learning to hear from God and depend on the Holy Spirit.
2) NETWORKING: sharing fellowship and building connections between church members, and leaders of churches and projects. Offering mutual support and peer mentoring.
3) RESOURCING: sharing skills and spiritual gifts, supporting each others’ ministries. Offering help in challenging or crisis circumstances
4) TRAINING: encouraging everyone to grow and be equipped. Working together to train people in biblical studies, theology, church-related skills, and leadership. Training and raising-up the next generation of leaders.
5) MISSION: making Jesus known and seeing God’s Kingdom come through individual and joint-church outreach. Engaging in personal evangelism, social action, evangelistic events, and church planting.
Transform Network values:
1) A dependence on God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
2) Self-sacrificial serving, and humble leadership
3) Equality of opportunity in leadership and ministry for both women and men, from whatever culture or background
4) Working alongside the poor for justice and breakthrough
5) Working and engaging widely with other churches and Christian organisations, in a spirit of openness and generosity
Follow us on Twitter! @Transform_net